Monday, November 19, 2007

Distractions

This is fun:-

http://bluepyramid.org/ia/bquiz.htm

I'm The Great Gatsby apparently!

This is a lovely song (not if you're feeling weepy though).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCeS-yorGtc&feature=related

Okay, back to the writing. I'm on 12,000 words with NaNoWriMo, which is way behind, but it's 12,000 more than I'd done a few weeks ago, which has got to be a good thing. Right?

First, I've got a photographer from the paper coming round to do a 'proper' picture to accompany the book review. Ooh, get me! Hope he's got a shatterproof lens.
I feel a bit embarrassed with myself, actually. There's something about putting yourself 'out there' (in however small a way) that smacks of showing off a bit, isn't there?

Still - it's hardly the X-Factor.

1 comment:

Lane Mathias said...

Oh you're a dog loving/Lost watching/fully paid up procrastinating writer. Hurrah!
I am loving Molly and well done on your newspaper book reviews. With your own photo! Infinately more exciting than the X-Factor:-)